Terms of service
69Track reserves the right to amend This Agreement from time to time, and in case of that, we will post relevant notice on '69Track' official website without any separate notice. Such amendment(s) shall automatically come into force and become effective five days after the notice. By continuing to use Licensing Software after the amendment, you agree that you have read and accepted This Agreement.
Licensing Software: means software system, which was developed by 69Track, in a form of application installed on mobile and/or PC devices terminals, or in the form of the website 69Track.net, accessed through browsers.
69Track Service: means all services provided by 69Track (including but not limited to application service). You can access to 69Track Services through the Licensing Software installed on mobile and/or PC terminal devices.
Scope of authority
- 69Track grants you a limited, non-exclusive, unalienable, un-sublicensing license. You shall install and/or use on more than one terminal devices for non-commercial purposes. However, you shall neither install, use, operate Licensing Software for business operating purposes, nor could you copy, alter, modify, articulated run or create any derivative works from the data, data released on any terminals or interactive data between customer and server terminals, in multiple forms, including without limitation, getting access to Licensing Software and relevant systems by taking advantages of plugins or any unauthorized third party instruments/services.
- By downloading and installing, and/or initially accessing the Licensing Software, the licensing relationship is set up. You shall comply with the related 'Agreement on Licensing and Limitation' in terminal operating systems. Once 69Track has reasonable ground to believe that you have breached the agreement, 69Track is authorized to terminate your license at any time.
- Based on This Agreement, 69Track grants you a license other than sell you Licensing Software. You shall only use Licensing Software subject to This Agreement, 69Track reserves all rights that are not expressly granted.
You shall not use Licensing Software in the following ways:
- Any behavior in violation of laws and regulations, public order and good morals, or harmful for public interests.
- Rent, lend, copy, amend, link, reproduce, compile, issue, publish, and set up mirror sites for licensing software without authorization. Based on Licensing Software, developing any Licensing Software related derivative products, works, services, plugins, compatibility, interconnections, etc.
- Log in or use Licensing Software through any third party compatible software system, which is not developed, authorized or approved by 69Track, or use plugins, which are not developed, authorized or approved by 69Track on Licensing Software.
- Delete any copyright related information or contents on Licensing Software or the other copies thereof. Modify, delete or intentionally avoid technique security measures in the application, which are set up by 69Track for intellectual property protection purposes.
- Without 69Track's prior written consent, rent, lend or sub-license the Licensing Software to a 3rd party, or simultaneously using multiple versions of Licensing Software, or transferring separately, after license is granted.
- Copy, disassemble or modify Licensing Software, in whole or in part, or create any derivative works.
- Engage in any activities that are threatening for Net info Security, in any form, including damaging or destroying Licensing Software or making it inoperable or overloaded, or disturbing any third party's normal use; accessing others' computer systems and deleting, modifying or adding Memory Info without permission; intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses, or any other disruptive behavior which might damage or disturb normal Net info Services.
- Use Licensing Software to publish, transmit, spread or store any substances which are infringing others' rights of intellectual property, rights of trade secret, etc., and/or engage in illegal or criminal activities, such as frauds, theft of others' accounts or funds, etc.
- Add, delete or change the function or operational result by modifying or counterfeiting any running commands, data, data packages, or disseminate or run any application software compiled for purposes mentioned above through internet.
- Any other use of Licensing Software in illegal manners, for illegal purposes, or inconsistent with This Agreement.
You understand and agree that:
- 69Track is authorized to affirm, in its discretion, whether you have breached the alleged terms, and on the basis of that, proceed to suspend or terminate your license or take some other restrictive measures adopted hereby, without any prior consent or notice.
- If you post information in suspected of any violation of laws, people's legitimate rights or This Agreement while using Licensing Software, 69Track is authorized to remove that information without any prior notice, unless you have provided evidence to proof its legality.
- You shall be independently liable on your own behalf for the damages of any third parties caused by your breach of the alleged specifications. In addition, 69Track is released from any losses and/or increased costs and you shall indemnify 69Track for any incurred compensations for third party losses in case that 69Track makes compensations in advance.
- If your alleged violation of relevant laws and/or provisions of This Agreement make 69Track suffer from any losses, compensation for a third party, and/or penalty from the Administrative Department, you shall indemnify 69Track for losses and incurred legal costs as a result of that, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees, costs of investigation and evidence collection.
- You agree that any breach of This Agreement will make 69Track suffer from irreparable losses, not merely money. In addition to 69Track's available compensation and other remedial measures, you agree that 69Track is entitled to injunctions, in order to prevent actual, threatening or continuous violation of This Agreement.